Ethical Trading Initiative
Dawson & Sanderson Ltd complies fully with the Base Code of the Ethical Trading Initiative.
This code constitutes the minimum standard to which we operate, whilst at all times looking to exceed expectations.
We follow the code:
•Employment is freely chosen
•There is no forced, bonded or involuntary prison labour.
• Workers are not required to lodge "deposits" or their identity papers with their employer and are free to leave their employer after reasonable notice
• Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining are respected
• Working conditions are safe and hygienic
• Child labour shall not be used
• Living wages are paid
• Working hours are not excessive
• No discrimination is practised
• Regular employment is provided
• No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed