How Your Personal Data Is Collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions
You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- make an enquiry with us;
- make a booking of travel services;
- create an account on our website;
- subscribe to our newsletter or other publications;
- request marketing to be sent to you;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns.